Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear Uncle Doug...

Dear Uncle Doug,

I did exactly what you told me too. I waited for momma to give me one of those messy cookies.


Then I waited for her to give me a bath. Right before she put me into the tub ... I .... well ... you see

Thomas: Did I do that?

You were right; dad thought this was hilarious.

Love,
Thomas

8 comments:

Raymon Glasscock said...

Great aim, little buddy!

Unknown said...

good job thomas

Amy said...

lol.. too funny

Margie said...

that is too funny!! I am sure that my day is coming.

MerrittTimes said...

Priceless!!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

LOL I got peed on by my lovely daughter...all over my jeans! Lol
Way to go T! Lol

Staci said...

LOL!!! Brody's peed in the tub before and has peed on me many times changing a diaper...but never getting in or out of the tub! I love your face in the last picture! LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

thats my little man