Sunday, June 17, 2007

Family time at the beach!

Last Sunday we headed to the beach with my Mom and Dad, and Doug and his family. We all had such a great time. The girls loved playing on the beach. They found beautiful shells and sand dollars. Of course they were exhausted when the finally sat still at night. Here are Mary and Bree after a long day swimming.
Mary fell asleep with her hand in the popcorn bowl!

Here we all are in the pool!


Thomas loved the beach!! I filled a blow up pool with beach water and beach toys. He played and played!! Apparently he didn't think the salt water (or sand) tasted bad because he kept putting the toys in his mouth. He also cut his top 4 teeth while at the beach so we had a few sleepless nights. He is feeling much better now. Here he is on the beach.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Thomas looks so content in the baby pool! I'm glad ya'll had so much fun!

Jamie said...

Looks like so much fun. Thomas reminds me so much of Preston, both big boys!

Uncle Doug said...

I wish we were still there. Had so much fun. Can you tell my daughter is tired.

Unknown said...

Poor Mary,so cute but so tired she couldn't finish her popcorn. Bree is so cute and the sweetest child ever.
Thomas is a doll. I think he likes the beach

Unknown said...

soooooooooooooooooooo much fun