Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We're in!

We are finally in our new house! We are still unpacking and getting everything set up, but everything is going well. Coal is adjusting to the new house. He loves to lay in Thomas' room with him, but really loves the cold floor to lay on. Thomas loves the new floors because now he can hit the ball, watch it roll, and crawl after it. He has spent hours doing that since we moved in.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your new house!!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see pics!

Raymon Glasscock said...

I like your new house. but it would be better if it was in Chilton. pappy.

Unknown said...

I did get to see your new house and it is beautiful!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I was laughing imagining Thomas throwing that ball, I bet he's having a blast!