Saturday, November 24, 2007

Watching Alabama in Auburn

Today Jennifer, Shawn, James, and I headed to Auburn to visit our friend Mike and Kim, and other friends that were going to their house for the game. They were having an Alabama vs. Auburn party. We dropped Thomas off at my parents’ house and headed to Auburn.

The game was a night game, so we just played all day long. We grilled food, played Wii, and played Cornhole. I wanted to see what it was like to tailgate in Auburn, so Jennifer, me, and a few others went to see what Auburn is about.

Unfortunately, Alabama couldn’t pull out a win. It’s been 6 years in a row now that Auburn has beaten us. I hope we can end that next year. Even though we lost, we had fun hanging out with our friends! I didn't do a good job taking pictures today!


Here are the guys playing the Wii waiting on the game to start!

No comments: