Over the last few weeks when we would let Coal outside Thomas would have a fit to go too. So we would go sit outside and watch Coal. Well after a few times that didn't satisfy Thomas anymore and he wanted down. I took Thomas out front to play in the grass, only he decided the concrete was just fine to crawl on (he is still crawling much more than walking, but he can do it!!). He would have a fit if I picked him up, so he just crawled around.
Last week James and I took him outside to play. He crawled around and rode in his wagon. He had such a fun time.

This doesn't hurt, I promise!

Faster, faster!

Look Mom and Dad, no hands!
3 comments:
Ouch, little Thomas!! He looks so happy to be crawling around outside!
Ah...Brody has an outside buddy :) I'm starting to be ready for the day when I can let him go play outside by himself!! lol
The world has just expanded for Thomas! Lol
Sapphire
Post a Comment