Friday, September 7, 2007

1 year appointment

We took Thomas to his 1 year appointment last Wednesday. He does not like to even sit on the wrinkly paper on the examination table. I think he already knows it means possible shots. He was so funny while we were waiting on the nurse to give the shots. He was pointing to the door, crawling to the door, trying to open the door. I think he just wanted us to leave before the nurse came back in! He had to get 2 shots. Of course he didn't like to get them, but was fine immediately after. I am so thankful that James goes to the appointments with us because I can't even look while they are giving Thomas the shots. Everything on Thomas checked out just fine.

Here are his stats:

12 months weight 23 lb, 7 oz
birth weight 8lb, 3 oz

12 months height 30.5 inches
birth height 20.75 inches

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor baby....Two shots!!
Smart boy....knows where the door to the exam room is. Soon he will be able to turn the knob and get out!!!