Thomas started Mothers Day Out at a local church today. He is in a class with 3 other kids with 1 teacher. His teacher is very sweet! Today when I dropped him off I went over all kinds of information with her about Thomas, some unnecessary I am sure. I knew she wouldn't remember all of it so I typed all the info in a letter for her too!! (She told me when I picked him up that my letter was very helpful for her!!) I stayed a few minutes just to get him used to the room, then left. He was a little fussy, but fine when I left.
When I picked him up (15 minutes early because I couldn't stand it anymore!), he was napping. His teacher described him as a "loving child." She said he was a little standoffish of the other kids at first, but he seemed to be warming up to them. She said he was fussy at first, but then he was laughing and smiling having a good time. He was very tired around 12:30 and he went to sleep. He didn't wake up today until 3:30, so he must have been tired from school!!
Here is a picture of him on his first day of school!
5 comments:
I'm glad that he had fun! How many days a week does he go?
Just on Tuesdays.
Yay on Thomas on a great first day! What a big boy. Yay for mom too!
What a sweetheart. That is such a neat thing for Thomas to do!
He is growing up to fast!!!
Post a Comment