Wednesday, August 8, 2007

20/15

Two and a half years ago I had Lasik eye surgery. I had a wonderful experience with it. I haven't had one problem since having the surgery. James has always wanted to do it, and two weeks ago he finally had it done.
The surgery lasts only a few minutes, but you have to plan on being there 1.5 hours. Mom, Thomas, and I dropped him off and went to run errands while he had the procedure done. When we picked him up, he said everything went great! They did have to cut his left eye twice before the lasers did the correction. Since he was cut twice, his eye was pretty red, but its getting better. After the surgery the best thing to do is sleep. James went to sleep around 6 that night and slept until 8 the next day! The next day at his appointment he was seeing better than 20/20. His eye is still a bit red, but it gets better everyday! He is very glad he had it done!

Here are some before and after pictures!


This picture is before surgery.


This is 2 days after surgery.


This is 2 weeks after surgery!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Mike wants to get that done so bad! Looks like you and James think it's worth the moolah!

Amy said...

How exciting. So glad it went excellent!