Yay Thomas!! Laura, it was so great hearing your voice. I think Preston has those jammies. We really need to get these kids together sometime!
Laura - It's really NOT that bad. Talk to Jess on the phone some time ;) LOL (love ya Jess!!!) Or anyone in my family for that matter!Yay for Thomas!
Aunt Jo Jo thinks he is perfect. He will be walking soon!!
Yay for crawling! Loved hearing your voice:-)
Loved the video! Anna isn't there yet but I know she wants to crawl. Just can't get the legs to cooperate. Hope to see you all one day!
O.K. Maybe I'm not so good on the computer! I tried to say this is my first blob experience. I can't believe how big Thomas has gotten. He will be walking before you know it. Laura, I love the southern accent. It shows your heritage!
Teach me how to do Youtube??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay Thomas!! Laura, it was so great hearing your voice. I think Preston has those jammies. We really need to get these kids together sometime!
Laura - It's really NOT that bad. Talk to Jess on the phone some time ;) LOL (love ya Jess!!!) Or anyone in my family for that matter!
Yay for Thomas!
Aunt Jo Jo thinks he is perfect. He will be walking soon!!
Yay for crawling! Loved hearing your voice:-)
Loved the video! Anna isn't there yet but I know she wants to crawl. Just can't get the legs to cooperate. Hope to see you all one day!
O.K. Maybe I'm not so good on the computer! I tried to say this is my first blob experience. I can't believe how big Thomas has gotten. He will be walking before you know it. Laura, I love the southern accent. It shows your heritage!
Teach me how to do Youtube??
Post a Comment