My boys!
Thomas playing drums in "Africa"
The Tree of Life
We did run into Mary Pat and her family as we entered the park. It was nice to meet her and her family. This park didn't have many rides for little ones do, more things to look at and shows to watch. James said he did enjoy Kilimanjaro Safari. On the Safari there were elephants, giraffes, rhinos, and many other animals. We went to a bird show and I had to take Thomas out early because he wasn't interested. We rode on a Dinosaur that took us "high."
We went to see the show Finding Nemo, which Thomas had been talking about all day. The show was 40 minutes long, and Thomas only lasted half of it. James took him out midway through, and when we met up after the show, Thomas was fast asleep. He slept for about an hour. While he was sleeping we ran into Dan and his family and Ken and his family. It was so nice to finally get to meet everyone!!
We had dinner reservations at Rainforest Cafe with TIA families. We were a party of 21, with 11 of those children. We didn't get to all sit together, but it was nice that we all were together at one time! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of us all together!!!
3 comments:
There is something for everyone at Disney World. I think Thomas has met everyone of the Disney character's. Glad you are having a good time.
I can't wait to take Cooper to Disney. Looks like Thomas had an awesome time.
Post some new pics!
Post a Comment