Friday, October 5, 2007

This is tricky! and "All Done"

Usually when I put Thomas in the bath tub the water is finished running. Last night it was still running when I put him in the tub. Thomas was interested in the water coming out of the faucet. He was trying very hard to grab the water. It was cute!!



Since Thomas started eating I have always said to him, "All done" when he finishes. Now I say it to let him know when I am finished changing his diaper, and other things that we do throughout the day. Tonight we had spaghetti for dinner. We were all sitting there eating, and Thomas says "All done" clear as day! It was so nice to hear him say!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

So cute!

Amy said...

It's crazy to hear about all the babies talking now. They sure grow up fast!